DELAMAR-Luxury Hospitality Hotel chain is seeking a full-time Architect to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate is responsible for performing all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing new construction projects. This position also includes new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation from the earliest stages right through to completion
- • Control projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- • Prepare design and construction documents including RFP’s
- • Develop ideas keeping in mind company’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- • Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- • Compile project specifications
- • Keep project within budgets and timelines
- • Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- • Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project development
- • Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- • Follow new architectural trends and advancements
- • Proven working experience as an architect
- • BS degree in Architecture
- • Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills/ design skill
- • Experience working on hotel project is preferred
- • Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- • Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, or similar)
- • Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- • Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- • Communication and project management skills
- • Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
*This is a full-time position (non-contract). This position does include benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k, PTO etc.