ID3A seeks an experienced architect with good communication and presentation skills to join our team of interior designers and architects in Glastonbury, CT. We are looking for a talented team player, who is technical-oriented and has a proactive, positive attitude to collaborate with firm principals and design staff on a variety of project types, sizes and durations.
Education / Certification
The ideal candidate is a CT registered architect with a Bachelor’s or Masters of Architecture and 5-10 years of experience in the design and/or management of new construction and renovation projects. Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite. Sketch-up or other 3-D software preferred.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Client relationship skills
- Communication skills; both written and oral
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Please forward your resume and letter of inquiry to: email@example.com