We are seeking talented architects with 3-5 years experience to join our collaborative studio and immediately step into a leadership role for some of our current and new projects. You will develop creative design solutions; manage project teams; supervise the preparation of accurate and thorough contract documents; prepare and conduct presentations; and work closely with our clients/end-users, consultants and contractors during each project phase. Loci’s current projects include charter schools, community centers, multi-family apartment buildings, private residences, and building restorations.
As a diverse office with a broad spectrum of projects, we are looking for people with diverse skill sets who are comfortable working in a small firm, sharing their expertise, and helping us grow. Working as a team is our method for delivering strong design and excellent results. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a generous bonus plan for all full-time staff.
We invest in developing our staff’s professional skills, providing ongoing mentorship and defining a clear path to success within the firm and the profession. Our staff is encouraged to engage with their communities, attend design lectures, and learn about better urban design strategies.
Following is a summary of our preferred profile for candidates:
- A Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree in the United States or equivalent degree earned in a foreign country
- Well-rounded and clearly articulated design skills
- Background in sustainable design research or studies
- Experience with Revit, CAD, rendering softwares, 3D printing, and social media
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and filing procedures
- Excellent social skills and networking capabilities
Please send your resume, portfolio and a cover letter in PDF format (less than 10 MB) to: email@example.com
The subject line of your email should be: “Architect 3-5 years: <Your Name>.”
In your cover letter please include your salary expectations and briefly describe a recent project that presented an interesting design challenge.