Our design team is hiring!
Salmon Studios is a group of talented, enthusiastic designers and craftspeople who are committed to our internal company mission of creativity, collaboration, quality, and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
We are looking for a career-minded, entry to mid level professional with experience in Rhinoceros, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite to fill a Draftsperson position in our design office. Knowledge of metal fabrication methods, woodworking, furniture making or related fields is a plus.
– Accurately reading and notating architectural drawings
– 3D modeling, 2D drafting and photo realistic rendering
– Creating shop drawings for review and fabrication
– Interfacing with architects, designers and contractors
– Job tracking, creating proposals and general office support
Our studio is located in the scenic college town of Northampton, Massachusetts; the surrounding towns are home to our diverse team of designers and makers. This location offers all the benefits of a rural landscape while having proximity to the New York and Boston metro areas. We are a locally owned and operated company and are committed to building our local economy.
Applicants should send a Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and Portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.